Belly Dance Hen Parties are one of my favourite hire event bookings to deliver. I’ve delivered *many* and each has a unique magical energy as everyone’s excited to be there taking in a new experience and I’m ecstatic to be able to share some of the beauty of Middle Eastern Dance. A Bellydancing activity is also befitting of a Hen Party as the dance holds strong roots in this form of celebration.
A BellyDance Hen Party usually costs £200 and takes the form of a 2 hour workshop including:
- Costumes to try & performances to enjoy watching
- a chat about the origins of BellyDance & it’s health benefits
- a full class breaking down the technique of lots of the basic moves
- a catchy choreography routine you can dance in the club together later
- an ancient circle dance to honour & bless the bride-to-be in her new future
- A choice of either a bottle of bubbly or a music CD to keep the party going afterwards
Either I travel to the groups chosen venue or I hire a central dance studio and they come to me.
I consider it a huge honour to bring such special memories to bond friends together and to help celebrate such a momentous occasion for the bride-to-be. If there are any special requests of the group (and there had been a few!) I’ve seen me work into the small hours to ensure these are catered to.